An Outline of Agricultural Economics
- ICAR- JRF Social Sciences
- ICAR-SRF – Syllabus Agricultural Economics
- ARS-NET Syllabus- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Finance
- Agricultural Marketing
- International Econmics
- Agricultural Production Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Development Economics
- Natural Resources Economics
- Economists and their Contributions
- ICAR- JRF Memory based questions (2015,2016)
- ICAR- JRF 2016
- IARI Question paper (2011, 2013)
- ASRB NET Question papers (2015, 2017, 2018, 2020)
- Forest- economics- question paper -2019
- Jan 2107- Economics
- UGC Net 2018- July Economics
- Short notes
An Outline of Agricultural Economics For (ASRB-NET, JRF, SRF, UGC-NET, SET and other Competitive Examinations)
Authors: P. Naveen Kumar, K. Thomas Felix and K. Harishankar
Publishers: Jain Brothers
Year of Publication: 2020
Preface of Agricultural Economics: The main aim of this book is to help the graduate and post-graduate students of agricultural economics to understand the facts extensively. Having gone through JRF, SRF, ASRB NET examination we have gathered all the previous written question papers of ASRB 2015, 2016, 2018 and 2020. This question paper will help the students to prepare for different agriculture competitive examinations.
The book has been divided into 16 sections comprising JRF, SRF, ASRB, NET syllabus, microeconomics, macroeconomics, agricultural finance, agricultural marketing, international economics, natural resource economics, statistics, economists and their contributions. This section contains all the authors who have contributed themselves in the field of economics and their contributions towards the subject.
The book touches upon various topics which are important for all the students who want to know the impact of economics in the agricultural domain, considering both macroeconomics as well as macroeconomics.
Agricultural economics covers all the chapters in the form of question and answer and the questions are in the form of fill in the blanks.